Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey Readers :D

I've reached China ( Su Zhou ) safely, and have finished unpacking and etc. :)

It's pretty friendly so far I guess ? Not much things for today either. :)

I'll be having an orientation tomorrow and some walking around the University too. :) I hope that there'll be more nice China people that will be in contact with us. :D

I only have 1 photo from my camera today coz I was sleeping on the bus... :3

This is one of the trains in China :)

And oh yeahs !! Dinner was great !! :D Although it was kinda too salty, but the food wasn't too bad. :)
Alrights Readers, I need to go off to sleep :3

Goodnights !! :D