Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey Readers :D

Most of you all would have known that I'm currently doing my FYPJ ( Final Year Project ) now. Today was Day 2, and this was the books I borrowed from the NYP Library..

First time borrowing books from NYP Library, and I borrowed 5 to kick it off >.< And probably more to come I think...


The 2 Thick Books I Borrowed.


The 3 Thin Books I borrowed.


Oh ya !! I didn't mention here.. But me and Gerald are in the same team for the FYPJ :D So as for the books, me and Gerald split the 2 thick books among ourselves ( Gerald wanted to take the SharePoint 2010 For Dummies =.= ) and as for the other 3.. Well.. We played " Scissors Paper Stone " and I lost 2 rounds in a row.. So I had to take the black and white books shown above, and luckily Gerald had a heart to take the last book instead of making me lose 3 times in a row.. :X :D

Lesson learned from today ? Never play " Scissors Paper Stone " with Gerald unprepared =.=


Well anyways.. FYPJ has been kinda okay so far ? I was sleeping 3 times today, and once yesterday :X :3 Seriously too tired.. I'm not used to the waking up time of 6:30am yet.. Hopefully by end of this week I'll finally get used to it. :D

As for our work allocation, our wonderful supervisor hasn't given us any yet.. And we're kinda left stranded to do our own research on this new platform ( Microsoft SharePoint ) and do any practicals by ourselves till like Week 3 >.<

Level 3 of our Block seriously feels like a jail cell plus an aquarium.. We're like on display for all the people who pass by to see or whatsoever, plus it's a jail cell coz our supervisors expects us to stay inside there and go crazy with our project research, coding and etc =.=
Well, that's what they "perceive" :X ;)

I'll post more here about my FYPJ I guess ? I still haven't decided if I should use blogger or tumblr to post about my FYPJ experience :3
Alrights, time for me to go to sleep !!

Goodnights Readers ~ :D