Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey Readers :D

I know this is kinda ironic ? Especially the first post of this new year.. But I decided to upload my past records of my secondary school life lols.. Well at least some of it I guess ? The bad records of my life hahahhas !!

Have a look :X

2006 Records


2007 Records

2008 Records

You must be wondering how I ever got those records from ?
Well, kudos to Qi Tai who remembered about this database system from ACS Barker called NTRIX.. We were both able to pull out our records lols...
All of these years were all bad and none good record.. Like seriously >.<

Best part was that they didnt even record my caning cases and suspension case.. It would have been interesting to read what kind of remarks the teachers would have put in lols.. :3

Well.. I had fun reminiscing the past with Qi Tai :)
It was epic, retarded, wild, crazy, whatever !! But it was precious memories I spent there in Barker.. Looking back at it now, just makes me miss having those times.. Just living in that moment where everything was pure chionging. Of course chionging the wrong things.. But I think I lost it.. Like, the recklessness to do things and just whack only.. I mean, it's not say good all the time, but sometimes when you just need it.. I feel it isn't there any more :(

But at least, I know the changes that has happened to me over the past years were just miraculous. It was changes that was necessary and for the better. :) Well, at least most of them. ;)

Oh wells, I guess that's it for tonight !!
Goodnights Readers ~