Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hey Readers :D

I decided to do some Appreciation with photos of you whom I'm showing my appreciation to for the next few posts :D
( P.S. If I do not have a photo of you, I'll just dig it up somewhere from our past photos, or if suay suay you don't have a photo with me.. Then too bad ~ :X )



So first up would be my beloved poly clique :D

Truly they have been amazing in my life. In every way I can think of. :)
You guys are mainly the ones whom are there to see me 5 times or even up to 6 times a week and also there to handle some or probably loads of my bullshit :X But I'm sure you enjoy me bullshitting with you guys too :P

First person that I would love to appreciate and thank for is none other than Gerald :)

Thank you so much for being like an older brother who gives me advice whenever I need them. :) I can remember the days we spent in Year 1 Sem 1 where I would disturb you until you finally decided to kill me with KTP's love partner :X
It has definitely been an amazing close to 2 years of my life with you bro. :) It won't be the same without you ;)

But this doesnt mean "Goodbye" after the end of this sem when we finally all split classes. Coz I know I will definitely keep you and some others ( I won't mention other than your name coz yours is the most obvious >.< ) in my life even after I graduate and so on.. :) P.S. I can only say goodbye to people whom does not exactly have an influence over my life. If I were to leave one day, and I say "Goodbye" to you, that would only mean that you aren't the one of the few who can change my mind. ;) Second person that I would want to appreciate and thank for is Wei Loon :D
Wei Loon, words cannot express how much I appreciate you, and thank you for all your help throughout all these time. :) In coding, in your treating ( E.g. macs and etc ) and in your hospitality as well when I came over to your house with Gerald / KTP to do coding. :)
You are really a good friend to have :D

Shall we quit school and go back to Year 1 Sem 1 again ?! HAHAHAHHAHAS !! You and your crazy idea of quitting school to go back Year 1 again !! :P

Thank you for everything Wei Loon. Especially all the randomness, the laughter you have brought into my life and the exasperation as well :D
You're one of the few people whom I can go retarded with and I won't even have to care whether I look like a complete idiot or not :P

Once again, Thank you for being there in my life Wei Loon. :)



Next up !! KTP !! :D

Tai Ping !! You are the most guai-lan friend I would have ( Maybe other than myself :X ) :D But other than your guai-lan-ness , You are still a good friend coz although you look like a fierce bitch, you are nice and kind on the inside. ;) Constantly caring every now and then, to make sure I've done my work and etc. :) We are seriously like mad bitches when we guai-lan each other to the max LOL !! :D Life won't be the same without you. :) It's like a must to disturb you in school :X Especially disturbing Wei Loon ;) We're like an unstoppable suanning team when we actually work together :D Like totally OWNAGEEEEE :P

Thank you for everything KTP :)
( Even your bitchiness :P )


Next up is Min Thu !! :D
Thank you so much for everything as well Min Thu :)
Your dirty jokes, your Myanmar language, your cares and concerns, your love as a friend, and your understanding. :)

You are really a good friend to me min thu :D
In times of coding when I need your help, you would always be somewhere around or whatsoever :X :D

You somehow know how to give me some great advice every now and then which fits in to what I need. ;) Which i doubt you know that you have done so.. :X But now you know, if you actually read this. :)

Thank you so much for everything Min Thu, for all the laughters and the language you have taught me which has brought smiles and laughter. :)



Next up !! Grandma Eelynn !! :D

Thank you for all your cares and concerns :D
You have been a great "grandmother" and a friend as well. :)

You too have been a listening ear like Gerald at times when you would just listen and give me advice. Sometimes that's what all a person needs. :)

Although you always "mei you xin de" * JK LMAO GRANDMA* :X But you are always concerned ;) Even though I always irritate you with my Peter Chao and etc :P

Thank you so much for everything Grandma :)



Next up !! Nura !! :D

Nura.. Have been MIA ( Missing - In - Action ) for so many times that I can't even get a good shot with just you and me alone ... >.<

But anyways !!

Thank you for being a part of my life. :)

You are really a good friend :) A very good listening ear and counsel during my rare rides with you alone back home. ;)

You never fail to give me the motivation, encouragement, and probably if I really do cry when I share my problems, you'll probably be the only female or the very very few people that I would allow to see me cry ( if I have a choice ). :X :)

Truly, thank you so much for your patience. Especially when I drive you crazy till you go haywire :X Sorry luh.. I just need to disturb you.. If not it doesnt feel right :X LOL :D




Last but not least !! Yi Hui !! :D

Sorry... This was the best photo I could find with me and you in a photo shot. :X

Anyways !! :D

Thank you so much Hao Peng You for everything you have done. :)
Even when I suan you the most, make you go mad and crazy and running around like a mad bitch.. You still never fail to show your cares and concerns, and never fail to make sure I'm actually doing my work ( when you actually notice that I'm not :X )

You've been such a good friend.. Even when I do not deserve such kindness ( I do admit.. I can be such an ass >.< ) You really do bear it all.. And I also wanna apologise for all the times when I can go overboard and even when I feel guilty, I couldn't say sorry either.. Coz I'm afraid you would just go ballistic on me :X ( You are seriously violent.. Like seriously :X )

Really and truly, Thank you for everything Hao Peng You. :)


- In Summary -
I would never want to say goodbye to you all, if i have to.
You guys mean so much to me.. You all are like a family. :)

I will always be there when I can, for you guys. :)

I love you all loads <3>


And this ends my appreciation for this post !! :D
I seriously can't believe it took me this long.. >.<
But it was worth it.

Now it's time for me to get to bed !!
Goodnights Readers ~ :D