Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey Readers :D

I've been super addicted to this korean drama called King of Bakery - Kim Tak Gu :D
It's really really nice and worth to spend your time watching too :P

Here are some of the OSTs that are inside the drama :)
It's really awesome~ !! :D

Lee Seung Chul - That Person



KCM - Love You To Death



Bada - The Only One



V.O.S - At The End Of The Day



Seriously love these songs man !! :D
I think i'm slowly getting more and more addicted to these korean dramas :X
I think after this korean drama, i will try watching You're Beautiful (Recommended by Noif) :D
And probably jump to My Girlfriend is a Gumiho as well too :D

These holidays will be filled with korean dramas :X

Alrights, that's all for tonight Readers !! :D
Enjoy the videos, and Goodnights ~ :D