Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hey Readers :)

Been awhile since i actually updated.. Life's been kinda busy and packed these few days..

This week itself has 2 tests, and 1 presentation. 1 more test to go tomorrow, and i'll be done for the week.. Gotta chiong for next week's C++ test, do my codings, and study for Cost Accounting's finale as well...

This semester seemed to fly by so fast.. Time really flies when we're busy, and yet having fun in school even though its a drag..

I was on my way home just now, and there was just this sudden feeling of emptiness.. I dont really wanna think too much or care too much about it either.. I've got more important things at hand which are more urgent that this feeling invoked by someone. I really wished i had more time though..

I've been having weird dreams as well.. Last week i had 1, this week had another.. Really weird.. Though it was like kinda a nice dream i guess ? Just that its really unexpected coz im usually in a deep sleep nowadays.. Hmms..

Oh wells.. Anyways, taiping sent me this awesome song today !! :D
Here's the video :)

T-Ara & Supernova - Time to Love 2



That's all for tonight Readers :)
Goodnights Readers~