|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Hey Readers :) Its been a seriously bad start of the week today man... Firstly, i woke up at 8:50am, which was just nice to have a nice shower, and breakfast, and leave my house to school. BUT i lazed around my comfy bed... Which made me fall asleep again, and i woke up at 10:20am =.= And class starts at 11:10am.. But thank God for maypheng who smsed me at like 10:10am and asked if i wanted to take a cab :X So in the end, we both shared a cab to school and we reached class just nice :) We had no choice but to take cab coz our attendance is like... cui... Anyways, i was relieved i entered class on time just for the attendance. But it didnt end so well as class was about to end.. It was like 12pm and the C++ lecture was gonna start, taiping didnt wanna ask this time coz he asked last week, so he asked me to ask instead. Which i did. So i raised my hand and nicely noted to Dr TC Tan that it was 12pm ( on the clock, it was already 12:01pm) and the C++ lecturer had told him before, to let us off by 12pm. So this Dr TC Tan smiled and nodded his head, which was to me or anyone who has common sense that its a sign that you can leave, but leave quietly. So i was about to leave, along with taiping + shi jie. But that Dr TC Tan suddenly just screamed, where are you going !? Sit down ! I have not finished this tutorial ! Then i was like wth ?! You smiled and nodded your head and you tell us this ?! Then fine, we sat back down. Then i got scolded for nothing sia !! Dr TC Tan just anyhow scolded me and was like even said i was late when in actual fact, he even saw me and took my attendance down. LIKE WTF ?! At first, i talked to him normally to explain, but when he got ridiculous i just decided to argue back. Then suddenly jonah shouted at me as well, and asked me to keep quiet and answer the question on the board. LIKE EVEN MORE WTF ?! I WAS IN THE RIGHT AND EVEN DR TC TAN WAS SLOWLY DIAM DIAM ALREADY AND I GOT SCOLDED BY ANOTHER PERSON, FOR NOTHING !! ( i know jonah's intention was to stop me from arguing further, but that just wasnt the way man ) LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF !! Dr TC Tan, you can insult my knowledge regarding your module ( even though i got an A so far.. ) but seriously, fuck you when you falsely accuse me. I was there for your tutorial and you even saw me, you said i was late. I RUSHED OUT OF MY HOUSE, TOOK A CAB, YOU EVEN SAW ME AND TOOK DOWN MY ATTENDANCE !! HOW COULD I BE LATE YOU DUMB BITCH !! YOU ARE DAMN WELL LUCKY THIS WASNT SECONDARY SCHOOL, IF NOT I WILL @#%& YOU UP SIDE DOWN !! YOU GAY DOCTOR !! Wait till this wednesday's test you gay doctor, if i get a B an above for this test, i will make sure you STFU. Seriously, this killed my whole day. I was damn pissed off. I hate getting accused like this. The actual scolding at that moment had other stuff ( which i cant remember ) as well. This was as well the 2nd time jonah screamed at me like this.. Zzz... I dont even wanna bother about jonah now. I just wish Dr TC Tan would die, coz he's seriously fucked up. Even our seniors warned us about this gay bitch. If he dares to mark my today's attendance as absent, he can get ready to buy his coffin. Anyways, project results came out from last wednesday's submission. Whole team got a B+ except wei roon who got an A. :) *Ai zai sia wei roon !! That's all for today i guess ? Tomorrow = C++ Debugging Test.. Its open book, but seriously need to know what to do sia.. If not GG... i hope to get at least 10% out of the 15% so that i can pull up my results for this module... I dont wanna get a D for this.... Zzzz... Alrights, Im off to sleep now. :) Goodnights Readers~ |