|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Hey Readers :D Sorry for not updating... Didnt really have much to update about it either... Anyways, today was really tiring for me... I felt so out of breath during Aikido Training today... Its been awhile since we did these combined techniques into 1 movement, and compared to the past few times, today was more tiring and out of breath for me... Probably because i was kinda just recovered as well ? This week was like kinda suay bahs ? First i got flu coz when i was at RW, it was too cold for me.. Then next day, when i kinda recovered (i think), because of the cold weather i was caught with flu again and had fever... =.= Then on friday or was it saturday ? I fell down the overhead bridge stairs and landed on my knee and my left hand go scraped and injured as well ? Zzz... Plus it was super super paiseh coz i was chionging down the stairs so that i could catch the mrt, and in the end i didnt even get to board the mrt coz i fell down =.= But today was much better in a way, coz there was a lan outing today with willie, gav, phil, darren, jeremy and myself :) It was good i would say :) BUT THE $$ WAS A RIP OFF !!
3 hours = $7.50 !! D: But thank God for Dan who supplied the $$ !! If not... GG !! D: Anyways, school is starting tomorrow.... *Dreads* Really hope to gain back the motivation or at least have the power to force/push myself to study... I dont wanna slack behind... I gotta do what i gotta do !! :D OH YA !! I FINALLY REACHED MY 1000TH TWEET ON TWITTER :D LOL !! But i kinda made it special and this was my 1000th tweet : "We Come To Love Not By Finding A Perfect Person, But By Learning To See An Imperfect Person Perfectly. It All Comes Down To The Word, Love." Alrights Readers, I'm gonna end off here :) For the first time in a long while, I WILL SLEEP BY 12AM !! :D Goodnights Readers~ |