Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey Readers :)

I havent really been posting much uhs... I dont really know what to blog about ler nowadays....

But anyways :) Today was quite an awesome day i guess ?! Coz during lecture for IPTNET, i was listening even though i was super sleepy..... And i managed to teach gerald and wei loon who were not sure for one of the part !! :D Super happy luhs !! :D I feel rather accomplished by teaching them FINALLY !! :D

After the lecture we headed for tutorial, then an hour break, then 2 more lectures, then 40 minutes break then another practical session... Thank God today's night class ended early !! :D It was supposed to end at 8:40pm, but we were out by 7:30pm ? :D But gosh... We were all so tired out... Although classes only started at 1pm, we were already in school at like 11am++ just to do our project work and we even had to rush for our so called lunch....

Tomorrow's gonna be another long day as well... 10am start school, only around 10pm then im done for the day... Coz school ends at 3pm, then after that have to straight away go with raj and min thu to woodlands for work.. But for a 5 hour job, the pay is $40 :) So it isnt too bad bahs... I just hope it wont be so tiring... I already feel tired enough.....

Alrights, that's all for tonight. :)

Goodnights Readers~