Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey readers :D
Today was phil's birthday so we all came out to celebrate with him today :)
I came pretty late though... I arrived at about 6:30pm at Marina Square BK to meet up with them and everyone had already eaten... ( This shows how late i was -.-ll )
After i came, willie lit up the candle for phil's cake and after singing phil's happy birthday song :) The POS people ( Fion, Germaine, and Willie ) had to go off for training :( So, only me adrian shir and jasmine stayed longer :)

After finishing my meal and chilling at BK for awhile :) We all decided to watch a movie and phil wanted to watch
How To Train Your Dragon :D So we all watched How To Train Your Dragon except for jasmine who had other plans so we sent her off after buying our movie tickets :)

The movie was super cute luhs !! :D I shall not be a spoiler here :X
Anyways, we were all broke after buying our tickets to the point that we didnt buy and popcorn or even a drink for the movie...... :( But still, the movie was great !! :)

I guess that's all for tonight :)
Goodnights Readers~