Today was the second day of freedom !! :D I decided to go out today and spend some time outside, rather than cooping up at home and watch anime all day long :X So to summarise :) I met shir at about near 5 ? I AM SO SORRY AUNTIE POH !! I was late again... Haiz... I really gotta start making the effort to be early ler... STARTING TOMORROW !! Anyways, me and shir walked around far east plaza to window shop :D And this was what i bought : I kinda loved this watch at first sight hahahahs !! :D But was abit reluctant to buy it at first coz i was wondering if there were other nicer ones :) But in the end i still chose this :D So yeahs :D
After shopping at far east, me and shir headed to plaza sing to meet fion germaine wan ee and willie :D They were gonna have dinner there while i headed for edmund's birthday celebration later. :)
I met randall and bert at centerpoint before going to the meeting point at heeren :) Edmund's birthday celebration was held at Waraku. It was quite okay luhs ? But i was so bloated !! I was walking like a pregnant woman after the dinner..... And the most stupid part was that after eating, only me qi tai bert randall and boon headed to newton circus hawker center to eat dessert some more.... i ate till i wanted to puke..... my stomach was seriously bloated to the max.... When i finally reached home after my long bus ride, i weighed myself and i finally touched 50kg !! :D Time to gain back my original weight of 55kg :D Im planning to go to the gym tomorrow at nyp :D Gotta work these muscles and achieve my new year's resolution !! :D
Alrights, thats all for today i guess ? :) Goodnights Readers~