|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Hey readers, sorry for not updating for like so long... I didnt really have the feel to update.... I guess i've decided not to close down my blog for now. :) But i plan to upgrade my blog :) I'm hoping my brother will make nicer blog skin for me.... Anyways, today's aikido training was just CTTM... No words can describe how i felt... I nearly broke a girl's arm today... My lock wasnt right as i thought it was and her arm would have snapped if i actually did the lock on her... Sensei stopped it immediately and i kinda got lectured like crazy... Whole lesson kena lectured... Haiz... I really got to do something about this... And i've decided to go training for 2 times a week. I dont know how but im gonna strive for it. Grading is coming, and i wanna promote.. Today was a mock grading and it was like EPIC FAIL.. I really gotta train more.. I wanna promote !! So if i got for training twice a week for aikido, basically in 1 week i would have to go for: Monday - POS Training. Wednesday - POS Training. Thursday - Aikido Training. Sunday - Aikido & POS Training. Anyways, after aikido, me and bev headed to jurong point and she met her "long lost sister" carmen lols... I'm glad bev was happy to see her and she even thanked me for it :) Hopefully she'll come for service and that ends my reachout to her in a success :) I headed home after lunching at JP and kinda relaxed for awhile before heading out to a meeting SMU. :) After the meeting, me germaine and dan headed for dinner at Just Asia at Doby Exchange. :) Its awesome to have dinner with your leader :D After dinner, dan had to leave earlier as he was busy and germaine said she was full and she needed a walk so we headed to plaza sing and walked around. :) We had a nice chat as we were walking around plaza sing, and we kinda understood each other more i guess ? :) After walking around, she headed home via bus and i headed home via mrt. :) While on the mrt, thoughts came to my mind as i saw this malay family having their fun as a family and etc.. It really warmed my heart to see them. :) And i thought to myself, "When can i ever feel such real family warmth from my own family ?" It's been an extremely long time since my family has ever done anything active together.. Or rather, never at all as i cant remember any... I dont think there will be such a time anymore either.. Anyways, I NEED A JOB.. ASAP AND BADLY !! D: If anyone can find me a job, please lemme know !! I guess that's it for tonight ? Goodnight Readers ~ |