Last comm skills class of the sem :) Didnt really need to pay attention coz all the ICAs were done, so i concentrated on my codings :) THANK GOD FOR WEI LOON !! :D He managed to solve my problem in less than 30 minutes and i could continue on for awhile till i got distracted... I was distracted by SNSD on tai ping's computer :) I DONT KNOW THE SONG TITLE BUT I FOUND A GIRL I LIKE AMONG THE 9 GIRLS :D Among the 9 girls she's the only one who never undergo plastic surgery :)
This is a picture of her : Pretty right ? :D Her name is Yoona. :)
After seeing their synchronization in a group of 9 people, they're seriously super zai !! :D 9 leh !! And their synchronization looks so perfect !! I must go get the video from tai ping liaos !! And of course more korean songs :)
Oh yeahs !! Our comm skills teacher showed us a video about japan's train and how people have to squeeze on board !! Omg luh... its like even the station people would push the citizens inside like sardine those kind and then close the door... ITS LIKE FREE LYPO SUCTION....
And come to think of it.. In terms of medical side : Korea is really good for plastic surgery.. then Japanese is good for lyposuction :D
Then it terms of media : Korea is good in dance synchronization and etc while Japanese is only good for anime :)
Oh wells :) KOREA PWNS :D
Anyways, im ending here... I gotta get back to my coding :( Goodnights Readers~