Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Woke up roughly at 7am today :)
I decided to wake up early to start afresh by reading the Word first. :)
So i got ready my coffee, sausage + bread meal and began reading Psalms for around an hour ? :)

It made me really happy. :)
So after i was done, i switched on my laptop and decided to rest awhile
first. I decided to close my eyes for awhile while sitting in front of my laptop.. WHEN i finally woke up... it was like 10++ ler !! First time i ever slept in such a position on my chair, for roughly 1 and a half hours ? ...

I finally woke up because i think my leg cramped up... then i tossed myself on to the bed and slept awhile longer lols.... I was so tired.....

Anyways, i met up with yi hui and dan to study at SMU today :)
Dan went ahead first coz he had something to do before studying :)

So after i met yi hui, we bought drinks and food and da paoed to SMU to eat :)

We started work at around 3pm, and by 4pm i covered about 2 chapters ler :)
By the end of the day, minusing all the distractions and slacking + breaks, it took me roughly 2 hours to cover 4 chapters thoroughly !! The power of accelerated learning. :)

Anyways, i received a letter from yi hui lols.. It was really nice of her to give me this letter :)
Take a look :

The Letter :)


The Message Inside :)

I wont say the contents of the message here as i guess she would want it that way :)

By the way, im really touched by the message :) I hardly get letters like this, and so far this year i have 3 :D
2 from Yi Hui, and 1 from Eelynn :)
I love sentimental stuff :)
So rest assured yi hui... i wont just throw it away :)

Anyways, yi hui left early coz she needed to be back home for dinner. So me and dan stayed a little while longer before heading to kopitiam for dinner :)
Had a nice chat with taichou :) I really like face to face talks, rather than on phone at times :)
Its nice to have htht with your leader :)

After dinner, we headed to doby ghaut mrt and from there we took seperate trains home.

These are my electives for next sem :
ITS202 Cost Accounting Essentials (1 Credit )
ITS302 Emotional Intelligence & leadership (1 Credit )
Combined modules :)

and one of my core module is : C++

The final 2 weeks of exams are coming !!
Next tuesday will be my first paper, followed by thursday, and it finally ends on the following tuesday. :)

I CANT WAIT TILL ITS THE HOLIDAYS !!

Seriously looking forward to the coming holidays !! :D

Alrights, I'll end of here :)
Goodnights Readers ~