Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WOOTZ !! I MADE IT TO THE ITIPJ A-DISTINCTION PRESENTATION !! WOO HOO !! HHAHHAHAHAS !! SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY !! :D

I seriously never expected to go in, all i wanted was just to maintain my results and finish the project once and for all. And honestly, i felt that my work was like so simple compared to the rest (like min thu, gerald and etc). So when i actually left the presentation room i was like PHEW finally its all over. THEN suddenly, Miss Fua ask me wei loon and raj to come over to a corner. I immediately thought, omg dont tell me my work is too simple... then miss fua said, are you 3 free to come down for the A-Distinction presentation tomorrow at 9am ? I STRAIGHT AWAY JUMPED LUHS !! I WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY !! :D FIRST TIME GOING FOR A-D PRESENTATION LEHS !! OMG LUHS !! :D

While having the mini conversation i saw that bitch's face totally turned black ahahhaahhahash !! While you're gossiping with the other 2 bitches about whatever, im there jumping for joy. :)

Glory to God !! :D I wouldnt have made it this far without Him. The immense amount of favours is just amazing. :) Tomorrow whatever happens, whether i get the AD or not, i will be happy with whatever God gives me. :) Everything is all planned out by Him, and i shall accept it. :)

Tomorrow's presentation has Me Wei Loon Jonah & Raj.
Gerald, eelynn and yi hui are cheering me on to beat raj lols... i dont know how to beat him ? if he get AD and i also get AD isnt that a tie ? ahhahahahahahs !! We'll see the outcome luhs :)

Thanks for all the encouragements and support guys :) I really love it and appreciate every single one of it. :D

Alrights, I'll end of here. :)
Goodnights Readers ~