Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Monday, February 8, 2010

Finally, tomorrow is the day where i dont have to see their faces for projects and etc anymore !! :D

ITIPJ WILL FINALLY COME TO AN END TOMORROW !! WOOTZ !!
I really do hope i can maintain the A :( My applications seems so simple and it all counts down to the presentation ler...

The moment tomorrow ends, i will just walk off. :) I don't wanna waste my time with them anymore.
After seeing their stuff so far, after raj integrating them. I seriously dont know what to say... Obvious linkings that needed to be done = NOT DONE.. And can say that raj never tell her to do so -.-ll please lor... COMMON SENSE LEHS..... It's your work, and you dont even bother to think for it -.-ll might as well raj and i do the whole thing luhs ?
Supposed to leave at 6+ in the end i left at 8+.... thanks to my teammates....
i finished up everything and was waiting for like almost 2 hours so that we can rehearse...
All those loose ends should have been done a long time ago..
And i even told raj i wasnt feeling well either, since 1-2pm, and he even said dont worry, i'll let you off by 6+ -.-ll what bullshit....


Anyways, aside from these... I'm really glad that the people close to me really care alot :)
I wont mention names :) But thanks to your encouragements, prayers and etc, really makes me feel loved, happy, overjoyed, touched and etc :D

Alrights, im gonna go sleep nows :)
Presentation is at 11:15am !! I gotta get my rest and i really hope i will feel much better tomorrow. :)

Goodnights Readers ~