Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Sunday, February 28, 2010

2 more days till my final paper... 10 chapters of work to remember and i have yet to remember most of it.... im dead if i cant absorb to my maximum tomorrow...

Anyways, its 2 more days till my freedom !! I seriously cant wait.. This coming holidays will be an awesome one :)
So much things to do and most importantly, i really need to relax.. My stress level and anger level is getting too high.... I'm seriously getting angry with things that i usually wont get until so angry about.... I really need a day or 2 to really calm down and relax..

Just to mention something about certain things:

1. If you don't know anything, please don't come up to me like you know everything and act. Seriously, if i'm nice, i'll just let it slide. If i'm not, then expect a punch coming straight to your face. Its very simple, if you don't know anything just shut the hell up. If i wanna tell you, i will tell you. If not just get lost.

2. I am not accountable to any one in my private life. If i wanna do something (e.g. smoke or whatever) it is MY private life. I will eventually account it to my own self. So if you want me to report to you every thing i do, just get lost too. I don't need hypocrites, neither do i need meddlesome and irritating people to keep pushing me to say things. If i wanna let you know, i will automatically let you know.

Anyways, i'm still considering whether i should shutdown my blog or not.. I'll see how it goes.. :)

Alrights, that's it for today :)
Goodnights Readers ~