|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Although, i dont feel as if a big dagger was stabbed through my heart. But i still feel very very disappointed. I guess it will be etched into my heart forever.. I dont know how to trust your words any more even the little ones... As you sms me, i still feel so insecure.. The fear of you lying to me again really makes me feel so insecure... I dont want to be shrouded with lies any more.. After being deceived for 3 months.. and i foolishly believed you countless of times.. and you just blatantly lied to me over and over again. I even had doubts in you, but i casted them aside as i didnt wanna disappoint you. But come to think of it, did you even feel guilty when you gave me those lies as your answers ? Honestly, I dont think so.. You still acted like it was all normal and smiled at me, like everything was all normal.. The cruelty of the truth. My heart feels extremely insecure.. You were close to me, and you still did this to me... What more other people. The meaning or value of trust that i have, seems to lose its meaning now. I dont know how i will overcome this, or perhaps there is nothing to overcome. I dont know how to place my trust in people any more.. An illusion of my shattered heart, but in reality its fine. I'm just feeling so insecure, disappointed and fearful of yet another lie. However, I still choose to stand by you, knowing that God will be here to support me as the storm strikes me down once again. Turmoils that will only make me stronger when i have learnt to adapt and go through this storm. We will see in time to come, whether your actions really speaks louder than your words. I really hope it comes fast, i dont know how long i can pull through alone. It just seems that i cant depend on anyone no longer. The burden which i hold alone can only be truly lifted by you and you only, and no one else. People close to me may comfort me and etc, but only you can really make me feel better since you are the one that i have decided to go through this storm with. Readers, do not misconstrue this post. It comes from my heart, and i dont want you to start speculating who is this person. I have already forgiven but i cant forget it. Perhaps i will never forget this incident. Its liken to a scar that never fades away. |