|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
It's 6 more days to my first paper... And honestly, im not prepared. I've been tied down to so much emotional turmoils that i even thought i had 1 more week to prepare for my exams.. My goodness.. Well, i dont know what to say but i still believe in myself that i can do this. :) It 6 days to cmaths and i have faith, really lots of faith that not only will i be able to do well for cmaths, but for java on next thursday as well. :) A rough estimate of 2 weeks, till its all over. A 2 week study marathon with myself, and God. :) Dan, shared with me about accelerated learning via the Holy Spirit, and im gonna try and use it tomorrow. :) I'm planning to wake up at 6-7am and start off my day with reading the Word for roughly an hour then begin on my studying. Small sebas shared with me about faith, and this are the 2 things he shared which i feel is nice :) First Definition of Faith : Forsaking all and trusting Him. Second Definition of Faith : Choosing to Believe even though its hard, or knowing the outcome already. Wells, Be it the first or second one, I will place my Faith once again in you and not only you, but myself too :) Thanks so much sebas, for sharing with me this. :) For phil too, his twit post was really awesome :) This was his post : If Words can't comfort you, than let the actions comfort you. I guess you can say it really tunes in to my life right now :) Anyways, I gotta sleep now !! SO Goodnight Readers~ |