|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010
I woke up at 9am today ? I wanted to go expo coffee bean early and study :D I reached at about 12pm++ ? And i was like, to study here i must probably buy a drink.. so i went up to the cake area where they sold snapple and i wanted to buy a snapple but then i thought a product from coffee bean would be much more worth it than snapple.. But in the end... my drink from coffee bean ( Caramel something ) costed $6.60 !! I could have just bought 2 snapples luh -.-ll ANYWAYS !! I guess studying alone was considered quite progressive today ? Although i only did 1 chapter.. but i can still remember almost all the stuff i did :D Service was really great today :) It was about our visions and catching hold of it :) Speaking about that, my new year's resolution is still not up yet... I'm really sorry... I really dont have time to go thinking about it yet... I need a quiet place and the mood to really think hard about it.. coz i dont want it to be unrealistic.. :) Anyways, after service, we all headed to tampines to eat :) After eating, i was just taking my time to rest and i took off my specs coz it was hurting... Then i was just taking my own pace, unable to see clearly, and just finally rest abit :) I dont know why, but seeing the people around me so lively and happy just makes me feel so at ease :) I just felt the peace of God so strongly while just looking around with a blurish vision and seeing everyone smiling and chatting just makes me feel so at peace :) I wish to have more of this peace in my life :) It just feels so awesome :) Aikido at 9:30am tomorrow :) Looking forward to it :D After aikido im heading to wei loon's place to do my IADEV :D Time to finally get work done for IADEV.. :) I hope it wont take too long... I wanna study for my marketing still.... 5 Chapters... Only 1 Chapter done.. 4 more to memorise and Digested into my brain.. Oh wells, i should go sleep now :) Goodnights Readers ~ |