Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Friday, January 8, 2010

Havent been posting the past couple of days...

Anyways, the last 2 days have been kinda hectic in a way i guess ? ( Well, to me luh )

Wednesday : Comm Skills Project. Finally finished up the loose ends in school, looked good and we finally printed it and submitted it :)

Thursday : I wanted to come to school to do IADEV, However, i was late already plus there wasnt exactly much time to do my work either, coz 2pm was my shift for the NYP Open House. So by the time i reached, i decided to watch Hi My Sweetheart in school till we all headed for lunch and from there i went to L.536 for my shift... It was super boring... 2pm - 6pm was my shift, and as expected, not many people came to the IT Block.. Only the tour guides brought students over who were just touring around and basically dont need me to say anything. So i was just standing around waiting for time to pass... Phil and Gavyn came at about 3+ ? Toured around a little, chilled awhile at the level 6 tutorial room and gavyn had to leave, so phil accompanied him and then came back to accompany me till my shift ended :)

Thanks so much uh phil :) I really appreciated it :) Without you accompanying me there uh.. I guess i would have probably find somewhere to sleep inside that room and letting everyone see my unglamness.... I was super tired that day -.-"
When my shift FINALLY ended :) Me and phil had dinner at kou fu and then we walked back to yck mrt after dinner. I took the mrt home and phil took a bus home :)

Friday : Woke up and reached school at like 11am again... I was as usual, 1 hour late for my team mates and fortunately this time i am not the last to arrive :D Eelynn was the last to arrive coz she overslept LOL !! Heng ah !! So while waiting for her to come, i finished up my java practical which i had no idea what to do actually, till wei loon basically came and showed me the answers ... and i only edited some parts of it ? And then when eelynn finally came, we finished up our comm skills thingie and I could finally leave :)

I am so sorry uh xx... I was suppose to meet you there and in the end, because i ended so late.. i basically pang seh you... Really really sorry about that :(

I reached back home, i decided to watch Hi My Sweetheart coz i just want to relax and have some alone time to myself. It feels good to be alone at times :) Its kinda pleasant actually :)
I really wish i could live my life of seclusion again :) Not much worries, carefree ( kind of ), slow-paced of lifestyle and going out anytime, anywhere. But i know its kinda impossible this time round.. I'm not exactly wanting the past, its just that i wish to have more time to myself where i am not too busy doing stuff... Not that im saying i hate it, just that i want more alone time. Time to kickback and relax, perhaps a nice drink at the side and a good book to read :)

Handphone = Away from me + Silent mode.
Laptop = Appear Offline Status.
House phone = The only way to contact me straight away.

There's so much things to do now :( This sem feels so slacked until im so laid back....
IADEV Project = Not Started
IADEV Practical = Not Started

ITIPJ Project = CRUD Dont Know How To Do..

Marketing ICA Quiz = 40%, Havent Started Studying Yet.. Worse part is that its on this coming monday.... 5 Chapters to absorb by monday..

Readers, please dont lecture me when you see me.. Im really gonna do my work.. No more lazy ben no more !! I will work.. just gimme some time to change my gears...

I'll be studying tomorrow at coffee bean at 12pm ? If you want you can come join me :)

Alrights, I'm gonna watch my Hi My Sweetheart now :D
Goodnight Readers~