Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm so sorry readers, i havent been updating so frequently recently...
I've been so busy and i didnt really have the time to sit down and think what i wanna blog about...

Well firstly, this is my SUPER SUPER LATE New Year's Resolution :

1. Draw myself closer to God.

2.
To get closer to my goal of becoming My Brother's Keeper. ( Only applies to people who are super close to me )

3. Seeing more of my friends saved. :)

4. More patience and tolerance.

5. Maintain "My Word Is My Bond"

6. Get my 6-Pack. ( I know this is super random, but i keep saying i want 6-pack but i keep procrastinating after awhile in my training... but not any more !! I shall attain this !! )

I guess that's it ? I cant think of any more ler... Kinda having a mental block now...



Anyways, just to summarise the past 2 weeks, all i need is just 3 words :
Abundance In Favour.
For the past 2 weeks, God's favour was just upon my life. Everything went smoothly and it was just awesome.

For my this semester's interim results, I have 4 A's 1 B and 1 C

ITIPJ > A
C-MATHS 2 > A
DCN > A
Comm Skills > A
Marketing > B
Java > C

As usual, my programming got a C -.-ll BUT its not so bad already okay !! I am not that good in my programming and i plan to buck up !! I wanna make that C turn into an A :)
IADEV = No results coz i guess the teacher has yet to compile the results. So for now these are my results :)

Now for today :)
Quite a long day i guess ? Morning wasnt that a good start thanks to that ah neh... luckily gerald and nura was there to kinda stop things.
Me gerald yi hui eelynn and dont know who else, seriously cant stand him -.-ll He's really becoming such an asshole.. I shall not say any further... seriously very pek cek when it comes to his nonsense...

Anyways, after school.. i reluctantly went to the gym.... I forgot to bring my gym clothing luh.... luckily keith came to NYP and he brought extra clothes so he lent me his, and i was able to gym with Boon.... I dont know whether to count myself lucky or suay lor... i was so tired out liao.. i didnt even wanna go to the gym.... BUT... thanks to "My Word Is My Bond" i reluctantly went as i didnt wanna break my word.....

After gymming for about 2 hours ? i met keith and jun hong, and we headed to AMK hub for dinner :)
PEPPER LUNCH FTW !! :D
I seriously miss hanging with them :( Its been so long since we went out together and it really makes me miss the past... ACS was the best time ever.. I miss the people i used to be with... I used to see them every day.. but now its like once in a blue moon that i see them :(
I hope there's a gathering where every one can make it soon :( I've got so much things to say to them and just being around with them is like having the past in the present kind of feeling :)
But i think most of the people that i wanna see would be too busy bah ? :(

Anyways !! Me keith and jun hong decided to walk around AMK hub after dinner and after awhile we just sat at a bench and just chilled ~
We were using jun hong's iphone to play games and watch some music videos when suddenly got this couple who were like in front of us were fighting...
I swear, the guy is seriously cmi... he was like so rude to his gf luh... even if his gf was in the wrong, he shouldnt have pushed his gf and point fingers at her.. its just rude plus, he was using vulgarities at her..

We decided to zhao coz its like kinda getting late le and we just didnt wanna watch this kind of live shows.. so we went out of AMK hub there coz jun hong wanted to go and smoke... but after awhile he had some randomness and wanted to go take pictures with the CNY thingie and there was a goat on it mahs... So we 3 took photos at the CNY thingie -.-ll
SUPER RANDOM LUH .... GOT 2 AUNTIES GIGGLING OR SOMETHING AT US SOME MORE ......

After taking the pictures, we headed to AMK mrt and went home :)

I wanna thank Keith for lending me his Ipod Nano !! Without his nano, i would seriously die on the mrt.... i need music for my travelling.... if not it is so SIAN.... and the best part is that keith plans to buy me an ipod nano for my birthday present !! :D
I always wanted an Ipod Nano, but it was just too expensive for me... BUT now, keith is like blessing me with an Ipod Nano !! This is seriously awesome and especially when my mp3 broke down the other day...... i dont know what happened but it just died... :(
My 2 year old mp3 finally passed away on a monday or tuesday i guess ?
But it dies, to make way for my IPOD NANO !! :D HAHA !! :D

Anyways, i shall end of here ? :)
I will try my best to post more often. It's 1 more month to my exams !! I gotta chiong chiong chiong !! 2 March = The Return Of My Freedom !!

OH YA !! THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG !!
Good Charlotte - The River.
I know its an old song but its really awesome :) I heard it on keith's nano, so yups :D

This is the lyrics :

As I walk through the valley
of the shadow of LA
The footsteps that were next to me
have gone their separate ways
I've seen enough now
to know that beautiful things
don't always stay that way
I've done enough now
to know this beautiful place
isn't everything they say

I heard that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light

Baptized in the river
I've seen a vision of my life
And I wanna be delivered
In the city was a sinner
I've done a lot of things wrong
But I swear I'm a believer
Like the prodigal son
I was out on my own
Now I'm trying to find my way back home
Baptized in the river
I'm delivered
I'm delivered


You're from a small town
You're gonna grow up fast
underneath these lights
Down in Hollywood
on the boulevard the dead come back to life
To the praying Mother
And the worried Father
Let your children go
If they come back
They'll come home stronger
And if they don't you'll know

They say that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light

Baptized in the river
I've seen a vision of my life
And I wanna be delivered
In the city was a sinner
I've done a lot of things wrong
But I swear I'm a believer
Like the prodigal son
I was out on my own
Now I'm trying to find my way back home
Baptized in the river
I'm delivered
I'm delivered


Alrights, Goodnights Readers ~