Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long day today..
Firstly, i woke up at 9am today ? Aikido started at 9:30am, thank God again, my dad will be fetching me there for my lessons :)
Lethargic in the morning as usual, but aikido wasnt too bad :)

Aikido ended at about 11:15am today ? I roughly reached back home around 11:30am, helped cooked rice, washed up, watch 2 episodes of Hi My Sweetheart, and left to wei loon's house to do IADEV :D

Goodness, I reached wei loon's house at 2pm roughly, i only left at 10:30pm..I basically spent 7 hours on IADEV Project... just to get everything swee swee and done... Worth it ? DEFINITELY :D But honestly, i wish it could have been faster so that i could study for my marketing tomorrow !! But never mind :) I shall go early to school tomorrow and study :)

Quote of the day :
We Are What We Repeatedly Do. Excellence, Therefore, Is Not An Action But A Habit
.
Thanks so much uh carmen :D I really appreciate it :D
And thanks mei mei :D For asking me to jia you too :D

The 7 hours of torture... I was really sianz... But thanks to both of you, Just by sending a simple yet effective encouragement really brighten me up :D

Anyways, i reached back home finally at about 11pm ? Washed up, changed and switched on my lappy :) And now im here posting :)
I was supposed to call sebas at 11:30pm... but i was late coz my house phone had problems -.-ll so i was kinda lost.. and after about 5 minutes i just quietly hanged up coz i didnt wanna interupt..

Alrights, Im off to sleep now :D
Goodnights Readers~