Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Readers :D
2010 has finally arrived :)

Sorry for this late post ? I was all over the place yesterday lol...


Firstly, i was at Roland Seafood Restaurant for MJ Zone's Appreciation Day :D
So sorry Shi Long.. i last minute had to make you go by yourself to paya lebar coz i had some family issues that i needed to handle first...
Anyways, when i finally reached paya lebar mrt, fion gavyn and shi long was already there waiting.. so basically, i was late -.-ll but then there was adrian who came even later, so im not the last one :D
We soon made our way to Roland Seafood Restaurant via bus and walking, and we were super early lol... we even had the chance to see Small Sebas, Willie and Phil practice their skit on stage :D

A bit lazy to type what happened in between, but these are some pictures of the MJ Zone's Appreciation Day :

- The 5 Aunties -

- Me & Moo Moo Taichou Daniel-

- Me & VP Fion-

- Me & Lao Ban Niang Germaine -

- Me & Auntie Shirley POH -

- Me & Auntie Hui Ting -

These pictures were taken after the MJ Zone's Appreciation Day :)
I nearly forgot... Carmen, your singing was great :)
2 more years till you make your own album yeah ? :D


After
MJ Zone's Appreciation Day, we stayed around Roland Seafood Restaurant for quite awhile ? Before heading to macs where everyone had their dinner and then we headed for Saund's house for the countdown party :)
The aunties didnt go coz they wanted to go shopping, and willie accompanied them :) I dont think they could ton overnight either, so yeah :)

I stayed at Saund's house till about 10pm ? Then me and isabel had to go coz i promised randall i would be counting down with him at his house first, so i made my way to randall's house, while isabel had to be back home by 11pm so we left saund's house together. But everyone was nice enough to send me and isabel to the mrt and some stayed at the playground while willie, gavyn, carmen, russell and edwin sent us off all the way to the mrt :D

I reached randall's house at about 11pm ? On the way to his house, he told me that bert and ashiq had already left his house.. bert had to go see some family matters ( sensitive issue i cant say it here ) and ashiq i have no clue.. Well, when i arrived there was only me, randall, jerrick, auntie and uncle chan, their neighbours on the 5th floor ( auntie dora ) and some guy i cant remember his name now .. ( so sorry about that ) anyways, we were watching some japanese game show on youtube and it was super funny la !! i kept laughing and laughing like some mad man... i must go find it and download it :) Super super funny :D

And soon it was the countdown for 2010 :)
It was just awesome :) My first day of 2010 and i have a gift from my bro ( randall ) already :)
He bought me a cap from Malaysia :D He says he bought it from some posh looking shop in Malaysia and he thought it would look good on me so he bought it :)
Thanks bro :) I really love it :D And the most touching part is that, he was supposedly enjoying himself with his friends and gf and he still thought about me when he was shopping :)
Now thats what i call a True Brother :)

The worse part is that, i didnt buy him a gift -.-ll abit pai seh... and the worse part is that i dont know what he needs -.-ll so i asked him instead.. and he told me he needs a hoodie ( shimate.. i should have thought about that coz he wanted a hoodie for quite some time already... )
So if a hoodie is what he wants, a hoodie is what he'll get :)
But randall... gimme some time to go buy it yeah ? I'm kinda short on cash now... -.-ll

I stayed at randall's house till about 2-3am ? I cant remember... i was kinda drowsy already... Then uncle chan was super nice and decided to fetch me back home :)
Abit guilty luh... i used to count on uncle chan last time to send me back home everytime i was at randall's place... but then there were a lot of nice memories :) Uncle chan is probably one of the best fathers i have met in my whole life :) Randall is super blessed :D

I reached home at around 3++ ? ( like i said, i was drowsy.. i cant remember the time.. but i think it was 3:30am.. ) I had the feeling that my mum was gonna nag super long at me... but she didnt ( PTL ) She even woke up while i was changing... i think she was too tired to say anything :) Thank God :) If not, there wont be a peaceful sleep for me..

Anyways, There's nothing on for me today :( Plans were as usual, cancelled last minute. So i'm at home doing nothing :)

I guess I'll stop posting here :)
Goodbye Readers ~
Enjoy Your New Year :D



I HATE IT !! I SERIOUSLY HATE IT !! It is always like this.. I seriously felt it was God’s will this time that we didn’t get to meet because of your actions. You can ask me why if you’re reading this later. The first day of the New Year and everything gets messed up... I feel angry but sad at the same time. Angry coz like I said above, it was your actions. Sad because, on the first day of the year, we planned to have our things and it just got cancelled off like that... It just feels so miserable... I don’t even know whether should I even bother to meet you on the 2 days you mentioned just to cover up for today... It is like totally mei you xin... I know you never intended it to be like this BUT you should have thought about it... Countless of times I have said, don’t jeopardise it, but it’s like you never bothered to listen. It feels that our situation was never your priority... When I have been always the one who made it my priority, I could only say that if it was me, I would sacrifice my fun just to ensure that we will meet today. I do not blame her this time round, coz if I put myself in her shoes, I wouldn’t have allowed you to go either. I already mentioned this scenario to you yesterday, but you “assured” me that that wouldn’t happen. The worst part is that last week you promised that today would be ours but at the end of it, it was cancelled. It has been a few incidents already that you gave me your word but only lived to it for a period of time and then suddenly stop living to it... You know me well enough. I hate people who do not live up to their words. But I myself, can’t bear to do that to you coz sometimes it just isn’t your fault. But honestly, I really feel that this time is totally your fault. If it was me a few weeks back, I guessed I would have probably accepted the 2 days you offered immediately. But now, I really don’t know... I feel so messed up now... It is really just so miserable...