|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Thursday, December 10, 2009
ITIPJ Presentation was today :) I think i really did a good job :D Miss Fua also commented that mine was good too :) Really very happy about it !! Coz as everyone knows, my java is not as good as gerald / min thu / wei loon and jonah.. but when Miss Fua saw my calendar page and etc, she was smiling at me and was happy with it :D As for the 2 girls, i dont know what are they doing, im not interested to know either.. All i know is that i just have to do my part, help them after im done if they still need help or whatsoever, and thats all. I just dont want to be near them... it just ruins the whole mood.. Well raj has sort of faced to consequence of always helping them and pushing them to do their work. I have already told raj, what they want to do with their stuff is their business.. just assign the work, if they dont know anything then they come to you and ask, if not use the time appropriately and keep on upgrading and getting new ideas for the project, but he just didnt listen so, this is the price you just have to pay for.. Anyways, DCN project group was randomly selected today, and im with min thu, dianah and ao sheng. I told min thu to select nokia ( which turned out to be nura) coz i had this feeling that nokia was either gerald or nura, and obviously i want them to be on the same team as me.. but min thu didnt listen and he chose nike (which turned out to be dianah) -.-" im not trying to say that dianah is bad or whatever luh... but i have my own preference mah.. and to me nura is like the best among the 4 girls.. so yeah... After IADEV class, i studied with wei loon, gerald, nura, raj and ao sheng for the java test tomorrow... I took super long to get the codings luh.... java is not my module... but i know that i need to study for it even harder... So by the time i finished studying which was roughly 9pm... it was only left with me and wei loon lol... so we headed back home together since he lives at woodlands :D Reached back home, only to realise that i have to copy down the week7 java practical, so that i can take the test tomorrow.. so i just finished it and im blogging now :) Java test tomorrow morning !! I really wanna make it !! I hope what wei loon says is true :) Then i will be like SUPER SUPER SUPER OVERJOYED !! Anyways tomorrow is Geraldine's Birthday :) (Gavyn & Germaine's Younger Sister) I dont know whats actually going on, but there will definitely be a cut cake time :D I have this feeling its gonna be chocolate cake (hmmmmm) Goodnights Readers !! :D All the best to me for my java test tomorrow ~ |