Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Monday, December 7, 2009

Had my good long sleep yesterday :) I woke up at about 12pm? I didnt feel like getting off the bed but i still had to... Gotta start on my work plus eat breakfast and wash up :D

I didnt feel like coding first... so i decided to watch KHR :D So i watched from Ep11 to Ep15 :) Finally had the chance to watch 5 episodes at 1 go :)
After watching KHR, i started on my coding and it went pretty well :) Later on in the afternoon, i was reminded by my mum whether i wanted to change phone, but seriously, i didnt want starhub but i didnt have a choice, coz if i dont stick to starhub my mum cant have her offers from starhub... so... im stuck with starhub -.-" So i decided to go research around starhub and see what new phones do they have :) And to my surprise, i found Nokia 5230, which said $0 PLUS IT'S SUPER NICE :D Although it is like a downgrade compared to the Nokia 5800 ( because of the camera) But still i love it :)

I went to my nearby market area, where there was a starhub outlet and made the changes, i didnt expect to get my unlimited sms there as well, coz before i went to the starhub outlet at my market area, i called starhub and the guy told me that you can only do it at the 5major outlets... and the closest to me was plaza singapura or vivo -.-" no way in chance i would actually go there today.. but the starhub outlet was actually able to help me change my plan to the student plan!! PTL !! SO NOW I HAVE UNLIMITED SMS + 200 MIN FREE OUTGOING !! PTL MAN!!
I still need time to get use to my new phone :( Im like some idiot luh!! i couldnt even find my own file manager... i was like some auntie trying to configure this and that but eventually thanks to the help of gavyn :) I was able to change my theme and its totally awesome :)

I think its going to be a long day tomorrow :( Although i end at 1pm.. i still gotta stay back for ITIPJ project meeting, and hopefully after that i will go and study :)

Its getting late now.. Im gonna go sleep le :)
Goodnight Readers :)



Time is just really not on our side. I wish to spend more time with you without having our attention being spread around. But is that possible?