|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Today is the first day of the 3 day fasting :) I woke up at 5am today to begin my fasting :) I was totally groggy... I couldnt pray properly either... after awhile like my mind shut down on me -.-" So i decided to read up on the Word. Really tough to concentrate and focus reading, coz i was tired mentally, and just to read when you're really tired is like straining your mental self.. but still i read the Word for roughly an hour or slightly more? Before i headed to pack my bag and went to bath, changed, and headed for school :) First time being so early for lab lols... i was there at like 8 20am ? and class only starts at 9am.. So i checked my attendance and loaded KHR on the school com to watch while waiting :) DCN was like totally confusing today... i didnt understand at all... so i was like waiting for gerald / wei loon / min thu to teach me.. but they were also having difficulties.. so i decided to just slack lor.. but haiz... in the end min thu they all also know how to do le.. im still doing nothing -.-" COME ON BEN !! IF I KEEP THIS UP I CANT BEAT THAT AH NEH !! After DCN, i headed out of school to do some priority matters :) ( I will never regret ponning lectures just to handle my priority matters ) After all, im sleeping in the lectures.. I am really sorry to gerald, wei loon, yi hui and nura.
I know you all really care for me a lot and have been nagging at me consistently so as to push me on and beat that ah neh... rest assured guys, from next term onwards, i will be in full gear and ready to run :) I know you guys really care coz if you didnt you wouldnt be nagging at me I will catch up during the sem break and try my best not to let this nagging happen again. You guys are really pushing me on, i cant let you all down anymore.. Thanks for always being there :) Back to where i was, after handling my personal matters :) I headed back home and i was at lakeside mrt to take a bus, ( daily routine ). Then i saw 187/180 at the bus stop le, it was raining so i was afraid if i run i would slip and fall -.-" so i walked quickly and as fast as i could, to catch the bus. when i reached the front door of the bus, the bus driver didnt even bother to check and just left !! WTH LUH !! SO SUAY LEH !! I SHOULD HAVE JUST PUNCHED THE DOOR AND LET HIM REALISE I WAS THERE LUH !! So, due to this... i had to wait like 15mins for the next bus -.-" and thanks to that, i was late for aikido... i missed part of the warm up... so not so bad :) I was hoping to know if i was going to get promoted today, but i guess it would take about 2-3 weeks before i get my results.. I REALLY HOPE TO PROMOTE UH !! D: Anyways, tomorrow im fasting once again :D 3 DAY FAST !! :D I will be up at 5am again :D Anyone wanna join me or accompany me ? :D Alrights, I'm gonna go sleep now readers :) Goodnights Everyone :D |