|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Monday, November 16, 2009
Woke up at 9am, then went back to sleep, and woke up again at 2pm+ Had a slight headache at first, and felt much better after washing up. I reached home at around 5am yesterday, so i slept longer today :) I had a great time yesterday :) It was nice to chat freely and the ambiance was peaceful, and i had a De Ja Vu too :) I was hoping to study at SMU with willie they all today, but then when i saw willie's sms when i woke up, he said he's not studying today at SMU, so i smsed shir, and asked if she's going to SMU to study, she said she was going with hui ting, then i will be like the only guy... so i decided not to go and rest at home :) Finally, after these weeks i can relax at home and on a sunday :) It was quite a slow paced day today, and i barely studied for DCN coz, it was hard to find the info for the answers... oh wells, i will just have to ask wei loon tomorrow :) Carrie Underwood's new album is out !! :D Its called Play On :) I think its the best so far, coz i have yet to delete any songs from the album, and i dont intend to either :) Carrie Underwood is seriously the best :) She owns Taylor Swift FLAT !! :D Not that i dont like taylor, but personally i feel that Carrie is the best :) I dont know how people voted or something, that made Carrie lose to taylor in the CMAs... Kinda disappointing that she lost to taylor.... Oh wells, better luck to Carrie next time :) Back to 9am once again tomorrow... Time spent in poly really pass by very fast, just one more month to christmas too :) Time really flies by fast, the next thing i know i will be graduating soon in 2 years time :) Then I will be BOTAK !! and after the 2 years jail, i will be working or still studying :) Anyways, back to now.. I should work even harder than last sem !! :) I'm motivated to study, thanks to the people around me who are pushing me on :) Thank you for the support and i really do appreciate everything you have done for me :) If anyone wants Carrie's new album, let me know :) I will send you :D Goodnight Everyone :) I really find you very ridiculous. First you thought that I lied, next you want to come and agitate me even further. Living with you is just so hard. I can’t wait till I can support myself and get out of this cursed place, and once I paid every single cent that I owe you for my poly studies, I will be a free man once again and never return to see your wretched face ever again, and don’t look for me even if you’re all alone or whatsoever. Coz I won’t be there, I will be long gone and leave nothing but dust in the shadows, and if you ever realise the hurt you have done for me, you will just have to deal with it yourself. Since you would rather have your pride than the relationship with your son, then so be it. I have basically given up hope on having you by my side, coz I would be just a fool to keep dreaming like this. My final words to you would be: “Goodbye, and so long. Please do not try to find me coz you will not be able to. Just take the money I owe you and live the rest of your life however you want to and just stay away from me from this moment on.” And I will just walk out, and fade away. And it will be as good as you never had a son. |