|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Woke up today and still had my running nose plus a slight sore throat... it really sucks to have flu... so i decided to drink lots of water today and hopefully feel better :) Today I had my c-maths test, it was on probability :D It was like super easy la.... it seems easier than secondary school, thats what me and wei loon agreed on lol.... and the best part was that the tutor doesnt even care whether we are discussing our answers or checking through with one another and asking for help. Even better !! HE HELPED US LOL !! But i think to him its like its so easy till he doesnt even care... so even if we cheated or got help from him, it didnt really matter to him coz it was just so simplistic to him -.-" After c-maths tutorial ended... i really felt even worse than when i woke up... my nose kept leaking and leaking.... luckily min thu decided to do pull ups so most of us followed and i did my usual of 10 per set. After everyone finished up their sets or how much they wanted to do, we headed to kou fu to have our lunch, gerald had to go off first coz he needed to buy a birthday present for his gf's brother in law :) So it was only left with me, wei loon, min thu, and raj. I was kinda feeling much better after doing the pull ups, and after having the beef la mian at some new stall in kou fu, i was feeling much much better :) I guess i just needed some work out and a hot meal :) I reached back home at around 3pm? I relaxed around till about 4++ before having my afternoon nap :) It has been seriously a long while since i had the luxury of an afternoon nap :) But i was sick, so i really needed it :) I woke up at about 7pm ? I didnt feel like waking up at first, but then the thought of waking up at 3am isnt exactly what i wanted... so i decided to push myself out of the bed and watch anime :D After doing most of my stuff online... i realised i had nothing to do.... so i decided to listen to gavyn and patch up my maple to the latest version and try out the new job :) It was quite cool uh... but by the time i got my patch up and running... gavyn had to go offline to study... so i was alone in maple... -.-" But it wasnt too bad luh... the job was quite interesting at the start :) Totally quite unexpected of maple to do such a thing... Unfortunately there's some kind of bug.... my stupid combo counter isnt tallying with the quest counter.... Oh wells.... its just a game... ITIPJ tomorrow ..... i really dread my thursdays.... But i'm pushing on :) Thanks for your support shir and germaine :) I really appreciate it :) Im supporting you too!! :D 9am once again tomorrow :( I hope i feel much better tomorrow... |