Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Monday, November 16, 2009

Finished school at 1pm today :) Headed for lunch at south canteen with gerald and classmates :)
After lunch, i headed for yck mrt while gerald and nura went to the library to meet wei loon they all to study. I didnt want to join them.. coz i cant study in a big crowd.. its just too noisy and i prefer to study with a group of 3, including myself. Its just my preference :)
I decided to meet gavyn at bishan mrt at 2pm instead of 3pm, so that he can accompany me to study for like 1 hour, before we meet daniel and edwin to go visit phil, but in the end... there was not studying coz i was too distracted by the PSP.... And we didnt get to see phil either coz he went to his friend's house.. so we decided to go find matt. Daniel had to go off because of his school stuff, so it was left with me gavyn and edwin. We headed to tanah merah from AMK, and when we reached tanah merah to take mrt, i directed gavyn and edwin to the wrong bus stop -.-" so we took the correct bus but wrong direction.... so we had to make a u-turn and take the same bus, across the road...
When we finally reached matt's house, we thought he wasnt at home coz we knocked the door but there was no answer. So gavyn knocked harder and matt came out with the really shocked face lol..... Anyways, we spent time with matt :) We played PSP and computer games together, and just relaxed :) Shir was at home too, so she was here and there with us too :)
Shir... please go and do something to your com... your bluetooth is seriously messed up... I cant even switch it on... and please remember to go and update your windows when it says so.... dont let it pile up.... like that your com will seriously hang...
Me gavyn and edwin, decided to leave at around 8+ to go have dinner, at the hawker center below matt's house. After our dinner, we all headed home. Edwin took the bus to tanah merah mrt, me and gavyn tried finding bus 14, but unfortunately we couldnt find it.. so we just took a bus to bedok interchange instead of walking all the way back to the bus stop that heads to tanah merah.

After reaching bedok interchange, gavyn took his bus home while i took mrt back home..
I was really feeling very reluctant to go back home.. i just didnt want to face her.. it just feels so miserable in that cursed place. I really wanna move out and live with my auntie.. but i know it will just cause more problems for my ownself.. I just wish to escape from this cursed place...

This is carrie's new song - Temporary Home :

Little boy, 6 years old
A little too used to bein' alone
Another new mom and dad,another school
Another house that'll never be home
When people ask him how he likes this place
He looks up and says with a smile upon his face

"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."

Young mom on her own
She needs a little help got nowhere to go
She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out
Because a half-way house will never be a home
At night she whispers to her baby girl
Someday we'll find a place here in this world

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home."

Old man, hospital bed
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers don't cry for me
I'll see you all someday
He looks up and says "I can see God's face"

"This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This was just a stop,on the way To where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was
My temporary home."

This is our temporary home

I really love the chorus, Carrie's new album is really worth the time to sit back and listen to relax to :)

DCN test tomorrow.... I hope it goes well :)

I should go study DCN now and see how much i can remember :)
Goodnight readers :)