Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exasperated nearly to the max today luh !! I dont wanna talk about it le...
I just talked to Daniel and i feel much better now. In the afternoon i was really quite pek cek le... and gavyn as usual knows everything first :) So thanks to Daniel and Gavyn, talking to me, i feel much much better. I feel its kinda pointless to be pek cek now... some people just have their own ways of doing things, but just that i hate it when he's so ya ya... now he become papaya liao he also still dont know... Oh wells, i tried telling you and pointing it out to you, if you wanna turn on deaf ears then its just too bad.. i already did my part.

Anyways, ITIPJ project proposal submission tomorrow :) I hope the proposal goes out well, coz i did my best already, and i had Daniel's comments to enhance it. So I'll leave it to God :)
I'm looking forward to this weekend :D ACS Carnival + BS + Service :) Totally Awesome :D