|
Simplicity ★
|
![]() |
|
About Me
![]() Benjamin Walker Tay ★ 2nd July 1991 NYP - SIT CHC - N457 Moo ♥ LET'S TALK
Linkaways~
|
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I cant believe i was late for cg -.-""" I woke up at 11am and had ample time to prepare -.-""" but still i was late !! Argh!! i gotta change this really bad habbit!! Anyways, cg was great :) and so was bible study + service :) After service we all went to bedok to eat and i ate pork porridge :) I still think 85 has the best pork porridge! But well... 85 is under renovation... so too bad ... Gavyn.... i really miss you la.... i hope the week passes by fast then i can see you soon :) There's like something missing without you.... i just cant describe it.... But at least, thanks to xu dong and saunders i was laughing till face red !! Coz the way xu dong laughs is very very funny and only saunders can make xu dong laugh for a longer period than any of us. Oh yeah !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY XU DONG :) I hope you will enjoy yourself and may all your birthday wishes come true :) Tomorrow is the finale of my holidays :( I wish it was longer for like 1 more week or 2 ..... but i also dont know why im looking forward to school too :) very very mixed up feelings lol..... Haiz !! the most importantly is.... GAVYN !! FASTER COME BACK LA !! I hope this sem wont be too hectic.... Im gonna enjoy my final day of the holidays by slacking at home peacefully and by myself :) |