Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Friday, October 16, 2009

I met up with gavyn today :) Totally miss him !! He hasnt been coming to service or cellgroup coz of his exams and even though i met him last friday as well, i still miss him alot alot :(

I met him for lunch at tampines, and as usual i was late.... REALLY SORRY GAVYN !!
We had long johns for lunch and after our lunch we decided to go to some mall which i cannot remember, i think it was century square... and we went up to some rooftop sitting area and slacked there awhile, and had our HTHT :)

After our HTHT :) I followed gavyn to his house and actually i was suppose to help revise with him.... but..... that kinda.... didnt happen =X coz by the time i reached his house, it was like 3+ if im not wrong? Then i actually had to leave by 5 so that i can meet fion for evening PM at riverwalk. But i kinda lost track of time with gavyn and i was late for PM....

After PM, i met up with randall, bert and choo at ION orchard :) when i first arrive there i saw alot of people crowding to the center of ION and i didnt really bother at first, when i finally met randall bert and choo, they told me that carrie underwood was there !! I WAS LIKE OMG !! CARRIE UNDERWOOD? I was super desperate to see her so i kinda just chionged through some area where i thought i could get a better view but... err i didnt really see her clearly. Then i think Utt said that carrie underwood will be performing live outside ION !! I immediately turned to randall and said WE HAVE TO GO SEE !! But disappointingly... after walking one whole round of ION there was no way to see carrie perform live, clearly.... so randall bert and choo, all kinda just gave up... and as we went down the escalator we heard some guy saying that you need to buy carrie's live performance tickets in order to see her perform... i was super disappointed that i couldnt even hear her sing !! So i decided to go eat dinner, and we all went to the taka macs to eat.
After dinner we sent choo to orchard mrt and we decided to go heeren as randall doesnt know what is Ed Hardy.
We came out via wheelock, and I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO HEAR CARRIE UNDERWOOD SING !! OH MY GOODNESS LA !! SHE SOUNDS SO GOOD ON MP3 ALREADY, BUT LIVE !! IT WAS JUST OMG.... HER VOICE IS JUST SO HEART PENETRATING !! ITS JUST !! WOW!!
Carrie Underwood = WOW....
After hearing about 3 songs, we decided to walk to heeren, but i manged to persuade randall and bert to walk via the normal way instead of the underpass so as to hear carrie sing :)
Eventually, we walked to heeren and finally randall knew what is Ed Hardy was....
To me luh... honestly i really hate Ed Hardy. Im really sorry if this offends anyone but i seriously seriously hate it. I find it kinda disgusting.... and the worse part is that it is so expensive !!
As randall took a look around Ed Hardy while i was skimming through... and just walked out first....
Randall came out and said : " Did you see the belts ? "
I said : " Not exactly... why ? "
Randall : " Guys, just 1 belt costs $165 !! "
Me : " What the ?... Are you serious ? "
Randall : " YA!! "
Then Randall turned to Bert and said : " Bert the bloody belt costs more than your Fred Perry shirt man !! " ( F.Y.I Bert's
Fred Perry shirt costs $140 )
Bert : " Ya i know.... "

Moral of the story : NEVER BUY ED HARDY !!

When i reached home, switched on my laptop and washed up, and when my brother came into my room talking about the 7 deadly sins programme,
I asked my brother : " Stanley do you know what is Ed Hardy ? "
Stanley : " No ? Why ? "
Me : " Well.... Ed Hardy is a brand which is super expensive and each shirt generally costs like over a $100 ? "
Stanley : " What ?... "
Me : " Stanley, if you ever buy Ed Hardy shirts, i will tear them apart, and lets say if you have the money to go buy more or whatever, i will make sure i will cut / tear them apart if i see you with it. "
Stanley : " Dont worry la kor... I dont think i will ever buy that shirt " and *walks off*

Anyways.... CGM, BS and Service tomorrow!! :) I cant wait !! :)
Randall help me wish your grandma happy birthday too yeah ? ( Even though i dont know her...)

Gavyn !! Faster come back alright ? I miss not having you around during CGM and Service !!