Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's been kind of a long day today i think.... I feel super super tired these days.... I really need to sleep for super long hours bah....

Anyways... woke up early today to accompany min thu to go for the job interview at ritz carlton banquet, amazingly there weren't much people around today applying for the job.. After that was done i followed min thu to peninsula and funan to get his stuff for his mum :)
I didnt realise that there were so many myanmar people at peninsula.... perhaps next time i should get min thu to shop with me there then i can get like some super big discount =D *hehe!!*

I wanna go shopping at BUGIS !!! The shirts there are super super nice !!