Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today was really relaxing =) I was at daniel's house for cellgroup from 11 to 2 or 3 i think ? Daniel is super nice !! I was kind of usless in my scripts for my presentation and daniel just took it away so easily -.-" (gosh he's good !!) After cellgroup i went to cut my hair to look presentable for my presentation tomorrow. I think it looks okay but i'm not really quite happy with it.... $25 sia !! It's expensive to me but hopefully its worth it... I'm still quite worried for my presentation =(
Although Daniel already prayed for me I still have doubts in myself. Perhaps i should just let it go with the flow~