Friday, May 29, 2009

Me & Joshua Kor Kor

Very lifeless today after ESSIT lab class.... I really dont know why?
4 30++ i was with dua yi, uncle tai and joshua korkor =) Today was joshua kor kor's graduation day. Made it back to class on time even though i was taking my time to walk back and even went to the toilet lol...
ESSIT tutorial ended around 5 30... I was still very lifeless and worse was when stupid min thu and gerald go and disturb me while we were waiting for the lift and so happen that HP's group was there..... When the lift finally came, min thu and gerald just had to piss me off by making me so pai seh infront of HP's group -.-" In the end i just walked down the stairs feeling super angry tilll i reached the 3rd floor where the qi dou xiao le... That was how lifeless i was ... I didnt even want to go dragon boat today lar.... Im not even interested in dragon boat. I only went coz of friends only -.-" Maybe i should just quit dragon boat.....
Haiz.... At home also no peace.... Stupid mother is pissing me off also.
I really want to sit back and relax !! But I dont think i can for now...