Simplicity ★
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication ♥

About Me


Benjamin Walker Tay ★
2nd July 1991
NYP - SIT
CHC - N457 Moo ♥

LET'S TALK


Linkaways~

Monday, May 11, 2009

Haiz... today was my presentation.... I was super nervous la .... but luckily no one could tell that I was actually shaking quite badly.... and even worse.... I skipped one slide !! omg la .... but lucky it was too fast that no one actually realised =) HENG AH !! I really thought I was going to get a bad feedback because I really could'nt tell if I was actually presenting properly, however, Miss Ho said that i was confident and audible but I dont have good eye contact =) It was really surprising to hear those words coming from her mouth haha !! I really hope I did well for the presentation but too bad.... I'll only know the results earliest by next monday =(
Now that presentation is over =) I can finally take a breather and feel a little more relaxed taking my grading tomorrow night for aikido.